KP Snacks Limited ("we") are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of every individual who visits our website.
The purpose of this policy is to set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is KP Snacks Limited of 5th Floor, The Urban Building, 3-9 Albert Street, Slough, SL1 2BE, United Kingdom.
Information we may collect from you
We will not collect personal information about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number, email address or any other information that might reasonably be used to identify you individually (“personal data”) through our website unless you have provided it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us.
In such cases where KP Snacks Limited asks you for personal data, it will be kept secure and confidential. Any personal data will only be used in accordance with current data protection legislation.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in appropriate sections of our website. This includes information when you enter any competition or promotion sponsored by KP Snacks Limited, and when you report a problem with our products or website. We may also ask you for information provided at the time of registering or subscribing to any services on our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our website including automatically collected (i.e. not via registration) technical information that is not personally-identifiable such as traffic data, web browser data, operating system data, the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site, location data, web logs, other communication data and the resources that you access.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We take the protection of children’s privacy seriously.
Any information collected which we determine relates to a child under the age of 16 will not be used or maintained except to notify and obtain consent from the relevant parent or guardian.
We encourage all parents and guardians to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of their personal data while using the Internet.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Any personal data collected by KP Snacks Limited will be kept secure and confidential.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for restricting access to your account. If you use this site, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Uses made of the information
We collect your data to provide you with a customised service. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- For security, administrative and legal purposes.
We do not now or intend to sell, rent or market personal data about you to third parties. We will not use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you unless you have given us explicit consent to do so.
Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com or Consumer Services, KP Snacks, 5th Floor, The Urban Building, 3-9 Albert Street, Slough, SL1 2BE or if you are completing an online or offline form please tick the relevant box.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 1,000 men aged under 40 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If KP Snacks Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of KP Snacks Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We ask your consent (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at KP Snacks, 5th Floor, The Urban Building, 3-9 Albert Street, Slough, SL1 2BE or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Any written request for access to information held about you may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing this information. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the methods listed below.
The KP Snacks Limited website may contain links to other websites for your convenience, which are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any linked websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of each website you visit which collects personal data.
How to contact us